Events conducted to date:
1. May 2005 Summer Course -Prashnodayam - 25 students
2. April 2006 Summer Course – Vedic Sciences -20 students
3. April 2007 Summer Course – Vedic Sciences -18 students
4. July 2007 To Feb 2008 Certificate Course – Vedic Sciences-12 students
5. April 2008 Summer Course – Vedic Sciences -15 students
6. April 2009 Summer Courses –Vedic Sciences -25 students
7. April 2010 Summer Courses – Vedic Sciences (in 4 Centres) -120 students
8. April 2011 Summer Course – Vedic Sciences-25 students
9. March Entrepreneurship Programme -60 students
PROGRAMMES CONDUCTED DURING 2004:
October 2004: Navarathri Significance
December 2004: Erode ‘Kalyana Durga’
Shibira’s at Schools
• Geetha Shikshana Shala – for 600 students
• Maatha Amruthanandamaya College, Mysore
• Dharmasthala Vanivilas Girls High School, Mysore
• Mahila Vidyalaya Womens Engineering College, Mysore
• Sakkare Schools, Bagalkot, Bijapur and Gulburga
- Public Lecture at Rotary Club and throughout Mysore.
We are conducting Certificate Programme in Vedic Mathmetics.Collaborations with many educational institutions in and outside Bangalore to propagate Ancient Sciences of India and to show them the present day relevance.
TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAMMES:
- Orientation Programmes for teachers are held by NIVS. The teachers by gaining the importance of Ancient Sciences in turn teach the students.
TRAINING PROGRAMME FOR STUDENT IN VEDIC MATHEMATICS AND OTHER BRANCHES OF SCIENCES
- Shantiniketan School, Girinagar, Bangalore
- Shankar School, Kolar
- Chinmaya School, Kolar
- Chickaballapur – Entered into MOU to implement Bhagavad Geetha and Manag- Vishnupriya College of Management Studies, Management Courses
Monthly Workshop conducted during the year 2012-13:
During the year 2012-13 every Second Saturday of the Month we conducted workshop in Bangalore on Dasa Sahitya, Veda, Samskrutha, Upanishaths etc and its impact and relevance today. Scholars from the above field were invited to deliver lectures.
Our Regular monthly program during the year 2013-14:
After the achieving success during the year 2012-13 monthly workshop on Dasasahitya, during the year 2013-14 we are conducting monthly “One day Haridasa Sahitya Sammelana” at places of Haridasas on their Aradhana Days.